TempleWicks have been finding suitable homes for tenants in Norfolk and Suffolk for over 45 years. Because of this extensive experience we know what our tenants want, the right home at a fair and reasonable rent. Our process is undertaken quickly and with as little fuss as possible to get you moved into your new home as quickly as possible. Whether this is your first home or you are a seasoned home mover, TempleWicks are here to help and will provide you with suitable advice throughout the entire process. Below is a guide of 'need to know' points which we hope you will find useful. We look forward to assisting you in your forthcoming move.
Why rent from us?
- If this is your first move, renting is often the best way to 'find your feet, before taking the plunge with your first purchase.
- Choice, try our online property search to see what we have.
- Short term and Long term rents available
Finding the right home.
- From your first contact, ensure that you are clear with your Letting Agent about your property requirements.
- Properties let fast so, provide as many contacts telephone numbers and email address's as possible.
- Keep in touch. After viewing, provide constructive feedback, so your agent really understands what you need.
- Always ensure that you only use a Letting Agent that is regulated and is a member of known arbitration schemes.
- It is a legal requirement that a Landlord or Letting agent protects your deposit in a recognised scheme.
- Ensure that when you move in, you are provided with an Inventory and schedule of condition and if applicable a current Gas Safety Certificate.
- There are many points to be aware of and if you need any further advice please feel free to contact us.
Things to remember
- It is always advised to insure your possessions.
- Make sure you get in touch with the appropriate Utility companies to ensure they are connected when you move in and take and record meter readings.
- Advise the people who you will be using as referees that they will hear from a Letting Agent, this will ensure that the process can be concluded as quickly as possible.
Fees and Deposits
- Administration fees are paid to the letting agent.
- A Deposit is paid prior to moving in to the the Agent and is held in a protected scheme until you leave.
- It is advised that the Letting Agent holds the deposit, whether it is a 'Managed Property' or not.